Leading Enterprise of Railroad Culture CHUNWUN RAILROAD

• Q&A
  • Speak "Yes" To These 5 Best Car Seats Tips

페이지 정보

Writer : Percy
    Date : 24-09-21 10:01       Hit : 8

본문

The Best Car Seats For Newborns

When you are choosing a car for your infant there are a variety of factors to take into consideration. You want a car seat that is safe, and that follows UK laws. However, you need to consider your vehicle and budget.

Car seats for infants are designed for infants and are typically used with a buggy to create a travel system. They are generally easier to use than convertible car seats and can be used until your child is two years old.

1. Maxi-Cosi Pebble 360

Maxi-Cosi Pebble 360 car seat is the best option if you want a high-rated car that puts your child's comfort first. It's in compliance with the newest safety standards of iSize and has G-CELL side-impact protection that provides superior crash protection. It also has breathable ClimaFlow paneling and air circulation to keep your baby warm regardless of the weather. It also has a huge canopy to shield your baby from the sun. It's also easy to set up and use due to the anti-misuse lock and the simple one-hand rotation mechanism.

The ergonomic handle makes it comfortable for your baby to and from the car, as well as around the mall or shopping center. It can also be washed in the machine to make cleaning and maintenance simpler. Additionally, it features a full lie-flat position that ensures maximum sleep comfort for your little one while travelling or tying it to strollers. It can be used until four years old, but is suitable from birth to 15 months.

Pebble 360 Pro is part of the revolutionary 360 Pro Family range, which combines one-hand rotation with smart SlideTech technology to make it simple and quick to get your baby out and in the seat each day without head bangs or backaches. The 360 Pro Family also includes our toddler seat Pearl 360 Pro that fits onto the same ISOFIX base and is designed to accommodate your growing child up to 4 years of age.

With FlexiSpin our revolutionary rotating system, it's easy to rotate the seat using only one hand in any reclined position. It's even easier to buckle your baby in with our revolutionary harness system that makes it easy for you to fasten the straps at the front and the back of the seat. It also has visual indicators that will allow you to check whether you've installed it correctly. For added security the car seat comes with a a two-year warranty.

2. Chicco Seat3Fit

Chicco Seat3Fit is one the top infant car seats alternatives available. It will keep your baby comfy in the rear position from the moment they return home. This highly rated infant car seat is designed to be highly portable and clicks into many Chicco strollers that have a travel system. It has a removable infant insert that is suitable for babies weighing between 5 to 11 pounds. It also has a no-rethread safety harness that permits easy height adjustments. Seat3Fit also comes with i-Size certification, which means it meets the latest European safety standards.

i-Size, the latest standard in child car seats that allows them to grow with your baby until the age of seven years. This makes the Chicco Seat3Fit a great long-term investment and mum Rachael enjoyed the fact that it was light too.

The baseless car seat includes ISOFIX connectors which click into the lower bar anchors of the vehicle with a loud, satisfying sound. It's ideal for taxi rides, fly-drive holidays, and trips to grandparent's cars where you might not have a designated car seat for infants.

Seat3Fit is also a lie-flat seat. It can be used either in forward-facing or rear-facing mode. However, its maximum harness height is lower, and it does not change into a booster. Its soft goods make use of ClearTex fabric which is in compliance with the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards requirements for flammability without adding any chemical flame retardants.

Its premium lower anchor connectors are easy to install, and the belt guides are clearly labeled. The height of the harness can be adjusted with a single push and the headrest can be adjusted to fit infants well. The only drawback to the seat is that it doesn't have the 360-degree swivel feature, however this wasn't a huge problem for our test subjects.

Insuring your baby is in the Seat3Fit is simple and our test subjects loved the straps' ease to pass through the buckle without the need to rethread during colder days. Dress your baby in a way that doesn't hang over the seat belts of the car seat newborn insert. Also, take off any blankets or coats that are large prior to using the seat.

3. Joie i-Snug 2

Ultra-Light - More Safety and Less Weight

This lightweight model redefines the standard of i-Size infant car seat for travel car seats. At just 3.35 kg, it's easy to carry and extremely sturdy to ensure your child's safe journey. It's designed to make transports to and from the hospital, as well as between the stroller and car and trips up or down the stairs, and every baby-hauling time as simple as it can be.

Tri-Protect Headrest is i-Size approved and suitable for newborns up to 75 cm or 12 months. It offers superior protection with its unique Tri Protector headrest. This unique 3-layer safety concept incorporates energy-absorbing Intelli-Fit Memory Foam to ensure superior protection against side impacts.

The Grow Together technology allows for simultaneous adjustment of the harness and headrest to accommodate your growing baby, providing the best infant seat fit at every stage. The comfortable infant cushion guarantees a snug fit for newborns and the curved base allows for gentle rocking that calms your child. The seat is compatible with all Joie strollers, as well as other brands that accept adaptors, allowing you to design a customized travel system easily. Machine washable covers and inserts help with cleaning up after accidents or spills.

Safe and Simple Travels

A 360deg rotating base and exclusive i-Base Encore spinning system allow for seamless integration with your car, making ins and outs easier than ever. ISOFIX connectors are simple to use and secure quickly. Color-coded guides will help you connect the base and seat correctly. i-Snug is compatible with i-Base Advance, other i-Base model and the i-Snug 2. This gives you maximum flexibility.

Easy ins and outs, plush comfort for babies and simple to use features are what makes this car seat a favorite among parents. The ergonomic carry handle can be adjusted to various positions for maximum comfort and the curved base provides gentle rocking for your baby. The inserts and covers that can be washed by machines make it easier to clean up after accidents while the UPF50+ sun canopy shields your baby from the harsh sunlight's harmful rays. The i-Snug 2 is compatible with all Joie strollers and other brands that are compatible with the universal Maxi-Cosi style adaptors for added convenience.

4. Nuna PIPA urbn

The most recent innovation from Nuna, the one-of-a-kind Pipa Urbn, reinvents the future of travel with baby. This rear-facing car seat for infants is designed to make parenting easier with a luxurious line-up. It boasts multiple exclusive features and features the first and only baseless infant car seat equipped with PipaFIX(tm) rigid latch that is installed in two seconds, without the necessity of a base for the vehicle. It can be used on its own or in conjunction in conjunction with the Nuna pushchair to create a travel system and is compatible with strollers from other brands such as Silver Cross, Joolz, Bugaboo, i-Candy and Egg.

This feature is particularly useful for families that don't have their own vehicle, use taxis or rideshare services frequently or have to move the seat quickly from one vehicle to another for vacations, everyday life or visits to Grandma's. The ISOFIX connectors are built-in so there is no need for a base. It is also easy to use and comes with indicators that indicate when the seat is ready for use.

The latches can be easily removed from their hidden beneath the carrier, and then you click to join them. You can also alter the angle as needed using the blue indicator line. It's a lot faster and simpler than installing the Clek Liingo that requires you to hinge the attached latches forward from behind the carrier to find and align the buckles.

Our tester, a mom of a 7-week-old, found the Pipa urbn to be easy to use and very well-designed. The sturdy seat is lightweight and comfortable to carry, even when loaded with a newborn sleeping. It also has a number convenience and comfort features, like the ventilated Dream drape that pulls out of canopy and attaches to the car seat quietly to ensure privacy.

maxi-cosi-rodifix-m-i-size-high-back-booOur test baby was able to fit into the urbn in a perfect way at 3 months and still has room to grow. He is still a little too small for the top slot of the harness, but he is outgrowing the urbn in terms weight and height. He has about an inch and a half headroom remaining at his current size.

404-3, Shincheon-dong, Dong-gu, Daegu, Korea
    TEL : 053-744-8373|FAX : 053-751-7764|Email : chunwun@chunwun.com|Corporate Registration No. : 502-81-47209
    Copyright © 2016 CHUNWUN RAILROAD CORPORATION. All rights reserved.