Who Is The World's Top Expert On Clitoris Vibrators? > Q&A

본문 바로가기

Customer Center

Leading Enterprise of Railroad Culture CHUNWUN RAILROAD

• Q&A
  • Who Is The World's Top Expert On Clitoris Vibrators?

페이지 정보

Writer : Cecile
    Date : 24-09-21 08:12       Hit : 3

본문

The best clitoral stimulator Clitoris Vibrators

We surveyed experts and shoppers to suggest their top clitoral vibrators. These devices will transform your clitoral space into a place of enjoyment that you won't want to miss.

One toy received rave reviews from a Lovehoney shopper: "It gave me multiple fully clitoral screams, which rarely happens to me." It's also compact enough to fit into your purse, and it feels like a pink bunny.

1. Lelo Sona Cruise 2

As I am a LELO fan I was delighted to learn that the iconic Sona Cruise has been updated. It's still got the classic LELO style with its sleek packaging sleek lines, clean lines, and LELO warranty card. Inside you'll find your sexual toy and the USB charging cable an elegant drawstring pouch, the LELO warranty card and an example of their lubricant (plus instructions).

This toy doesn't rely on vibrations like the majority of clitoral stimulators, instead it makes use of sonic pulses that penetrate deep into the internal structure of your clitoris. The result is a unique sensation that can trigger multiple orgasms without you ever having to touch your clit.

The latest version comes with 12 settings to enjoy and a soft silicone. It's stronger than the original. It also has Cruise Control which means it will not decrease its power when you push hard against your body.

html>

404-3, Shincheon-dong, Dong-gu, Daegu, Korea
    TEL : 053-744-8373|FAX : 053-751-7764|Email : chunwun@chunwun.com|Corporate Registration No. : 502-81-47209
    Copyright © 2016 CHUNWUN RAILROAD CORPORATION. All rights reserved.