Customer Center

Leading Enterprise of Railroad Culture CHUNWUN RAILROAD

• Q&A
  • Fatigue → Rest → Loneliness | Quietly

페이지 정보

Writer : ulz3CG
    Date : 24-10-22 10:25       Hit : 2

본문

When I woke up at 7am, I felt pain all over my lower back.

That day, I was going to take the train for the first time in 10 months to meet an acquaintance.

But unfortunately, I had to cancel it.

The fatigue from work caused me lower back pain.

During that time, I had been drinking and eating a lot to relieve stress.

The lower back pain forced me to rest.

My plans for a wonderful day off, which I hadn't had in three days, and without the next morning, were ruined.

I told my neighbors about it, but they said, "It's better to rest at home today," so I didn't go out.

As a result, I fell into loneliness.

I looked at bulletin boards on my laptop, played MJ and Mahjong Princess, and watched a little bit of the live broadcast of 9-dan Habu Habu.

It was raining at night, and I didn't have the energy to go out shopping.

AbemaTV broadcasts the Mahjong M League live on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays from 7pm, so I watched that.

I didn't play the game I wrote about yesterday because the opponent was too strong. I managed to beat the clock tower, though.

I can't seem to clear the level where multiple enemies spawn at set intervals. Apparently, if you defeat them all, you get an extra spirit slot.

I saw the spoiler in Kopenta's gameplay video. I can't go back to the previous level, so I can't buy items in the village to increase my health gauge.

I'm frustrated. In the evening I have to rely on a certain video site.

I spent Monday without leaving the house even once.

404-3, Shincheon-dong, Dong-gu, Daegu, Korea
    TEL : 053-744-8373|FAX : 053-751-7764|Email : chunwun@chunwun.com|Corporate Registration No. : 502-81-47209
    Copyright © 2016 CHUNWUN RAILROAD CORPORATION. All rights reserved.