Leading Enterprise of Railroad Culture CHUNWUN RAILROAD

• Q&A
  • Bourbon from noon 2021 June 28 Monday: Bourbon from noon

페이지 정보

Writer : ul7tmd
    Date : 24-10-22 04:00       Hit : 5

본문

Bourbon from noon Monday, June 28, 2021

On Saturday night, when I was returning home, I noticed that the number of tourists was increasing.

Many people came out to eat with their families from the hotel.

And yesterday, on Sunday morning, there were many tourists walking around pulling carry-on bags.

The number is definitely increasing.

In the refreshing Hokkaido where sea urchin is now allowed, I feel that the number of tourists will increase due to the Olympics and other events, and the number of coronavirus cases will increase.

Will the vaccine be ready in time?

A story told by a regular customer.

He said that he found an eye clinic that will give the vaccine, even though it is not listed as an affiliated clinic on the vaccination ticket.

Apparently, the eye clinic will focus on vaccination by appointment for a while, and will rent space in the basement to set up a vaccine reception booth, and will give the Pfizer vaccine one after another.

150 people a day means 7,000 yen x 150 people is over 1 million yen.

Since the only day the clinic is closed on Thursdays, the sales are close to 30 million yen a month.

That's better than going to the eye doctor.

Go to the dedicated reservation form on the website and make a reservation.

I'm thinking that if I get my vaccination ticket, I'll go there too.

Yesterday's prize was a Baccarat rocks glass.

It has 2021 engraved on it.

I wanted to drink it on the rocks right away, but they didn't have any whiskey.

I previously wrote that the drama "X Meter Radius" starring Kyoko Yoshine was interesting,

but Saturday's broadcast was very good and I was moved.

I learned that magazine editors can trap people, but they can also help them.

After watching it, I said that it was a good drama.

(^^♪

Bourbon from noon 2021 6 28 Monday

404-3, Shincheon-dong, Dong-gu, Daegu, Korea
    TEL : 053-744-8373|FAX : 053-751-7764|Email : chunwun@chunwun.com|Corporate Registration No. : 502-81-47209
    Copyright © 2016 CHUNWUN RAILROAD CORPORATION. All rights reserved.