Customer Center

Leading Enterprise of Railroad Culture CHUNWUN RAILROAD

• Q&A
  • BLUE NOTE PLACE: Mainichi Kobakken

페이지 정보

Writer : ul9Hkk
    Date : 24-10-22 06:52       Hit : 4

본문

The kitchen in the back and the second floor seating beyond the atrium are small yet open, making for a pleasant atmosphere.

The meal included red sea bream and scallops, but they weren't great...I left some.

I wish I hadn't ordered the full course.

The marbling was excellent, and the slightly spicy sauce was delicious. (I would have liked to eat a little more, though.)

Parfait?...It's small.

I was satisfied.

This might be my favorite of the full course.

(INSTnito..."INSTrumental groove of INCOGNITO")

The following is taken from the website.

★A world first! An instrumental live performance of popular songs by members of INCOGNITO INCOGNITO: Formed in 1979 by guitarist and producer Jean-Paul "Bluey" Maunik. They led the acid jazz boom of the 90s and produced many talented artists, including Maysa Leake. Last year, they released an 8-CD box set to celebrate their 40th anniversary, and they continue to build a brilliant career. During their first tour in three years, they performed as Incognito for the first time in the world, without Bluey or a vocalist, and only with the band members! They have named it "INSTnito" and it will be born here in Ebisu, a new place.

The live band is the best!

The session with only percussion and drums was especially cool!!

Wander around a bit

The Garden Place on Saturday night was packed with people!

404-3, Shincheon-dong, Dong-gu, Daegu, Korea
    TEL : 053-744-8373|FAX : 053-751-7764|Email : chunwun@chunwun.com|Corporate Registration No. : 502-81-47209
    Copyright © 2016 CHUNWUN RAILROAD CORPORATION. All rights reserved.